BURNAWAY delivers the reviews, news, and stories that matter to art lovers in Atlanta and the South. We took a gander back at the posts that garnered the most readers in 2015. The results reflect our diverse coverage, including our popular Burning Questions advice column, reviews (one from 2014 still makes our top 10!), news and resources for artists, and the premature deaths of two vibrant Atlanta art advocates.
You can help BURNAWAY deliver even more content in 2016! Click here to donate to our Annual Fund. Thanks to our writers for their hard work and dedication, and thanks to our supporters for making this possible!
1. Margaret Kargbo, a Shining Presence on Atlanta’s Arts Scene, Dead at 36
2. Burning Questions: Does Craftsmanship Matter Anymore?
3. Spaces: On the Outskirts, in East Point
4. A Better Reality: Ruud van Empel at Jackson Fine Art (from 2014)
5. Idea Capital Grants Awarded to 10 Artists
6. What’s Your Day Job? — How Artists Make Ends Meet
7. Laura Calle’s Memorial Mural
8. 2015 Driskell Prize Goes to Kirsten Pai Buick
9. Macon to Fight Urban Blight with Art
10. Burning Questions: Do I Have to Instagram?
11. What the Flux?