- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Young Foxy & Free"
From Picasso to Warhol to Sega: Ashley Anderson’s Shinobi Marilyn
Anderson’s upcoming solo exhibition “Shinobi Marilyn” mines art history, popular culture, and vintage video-game imagery.
- Posted July 25, 2012
University of Georgia MFA show: Precision and just a little grandeur
A bumper crop of MFA candidates at the University of Georgia have their work on exhibit now through April 15, spread throughout various galleries and exhibition spaces of the Lamar Dodd School of Art building in Athens,...
- Posted April 7, 2011
Our Favorite Things: Best of Atlanta art events of 2010
Atlanta’s sprawling geography can be a double-edged sword: Navigating from point A to point B is an often-frustrating chore, but at least there are some nice visual distractions along the way. Our city has more greenery than...
- Posted December 24, 2010