- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
All posts tagged "Young Foxy & Free"
From Picasso to Warhol to Sega: Ashley Anderson’s Shinobi Marilyn
Anderson’s upcoming solo exhibition “Shinobi Marilyn” mines art history, popular culture, and vintage video-game imagery.
- Posted July 25, 2012
University of Georgia MFA show: Precision and just a little grandeur
A bumper crop of MFA candidates at the University of Georgia have their work on exhibit now through April 15, spread throughout various galleries and exhibition spaces of the Lamar Dodd School of Art building in Athens,...
- Posted April 7, 2011
Our Favorite Things: Best of Atlanta art events of 2010
Atlanta’s sprawling geography can be a double-edged sword: Navigating from point A to point B is an often-frustrating chore, but at least there are some nice visual distractions along the way. Our city has more greenery than...
- Posted December 24, 2010