- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
- Permanent Residents: James Turrell in Nashville
- Studio Visit: Paul Stephen Benjamin
- SCAD Considers the Future of Urban Living with SCADpads
All posts tagged "Young Foxy & Free"
From Picasso to Warhol to Sega: Ashley Anderson’s Shinobi Marilyn
Anderson’s upcoming solo exhibition “Shinobi Marilyn” mines art history, popular culture, and vintage video-game imagery.
- Posted July 25, 2012
University of Georgia MFA show: Precision and just a little grandeur
A bumper crop of MFA candidates at the University of Georgia have their work on exhibit now through April 15, spread throughout various galleries and exhibition spaces of the Lamar Dodd School of Art building in Athens,...
- Posted April 7, 2011
Our Favorite Things: Best of Atlanta art events of 2010
Atlanta’s sprawling geography can be a double-edged sword: Navigating from point A to point B is an often-frustrating chore, but at least there are some nice visual distractions along the way. Our city has more greenery than...
- Posted December 24, 2010