- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
- Florida Mining Gallery Giving Atlanta a Try at SBS’s Gallery 180
- Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
- Matthew Gamber’s Photos of Perception at Hagedorn
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Submitting To A Gallery
- Driven to Distraction: Beth Lilly at Whitespace
- Prospect.3: The “Other” Biennial
- The Universe According to Camille Henrot, at Prospect.3
All posts tagged "we do the rest.”"
Camera Phone Anxiety: Reflecting on Photographic Technologies
Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi, an exhibition currently on display at Gallery M in Castleberry Hill, showcases a collection of nearly 450 small, square photographs by 39 international artists. The images, densely packed into the small gallery...
- Posted June 22, 2011