- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
- Elevate Atlanta Prepare for Liftoff
- Look Closer: Benjamin Britton at Marcia Wood
All posts tagged "Uprooted"
Radcliffe Bailey Prescribes an Elixir of Multilayered History
In Emily Dickinson’s 1129th poem, she admonishes would-be bearers of the truth to do so, but to “tell it slant.“ Honesty, rendered raw, is “Too bright for our infirm Delight” and thus is better conveyed with both...
- Posted June 30, 2011