- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
- The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
All posts tagged "Uprooted"
Radcliffe Bailey Prescribes an Elixir of Multilayered History
In Emily Dickinson’s 1129th poem, she admonishes would-be bearers of the truth to do so, but to “tell it slant.“ Honesty, rendered raw, is “Too bright for our infirm Delight” and thus is better conveyed with both...
- Posted June 30, 2011