- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
All posts tagged "Trois Gallery"
Considering Josef Albers: Ridley Howard at SCAD-Atlanta
A special loan of Albers’s 1963 masterwork contextualizes Howard’s new shifting practice.
- Posted January 15, 2013
Marina Abramović: What Is Present When the Artist is Absent?
Trois Gallery at the Savannah College of Art and Design-Atlanta has a difficult task before it: How can a retrospective of consummate performance artist Marina Abramović be communicated if the artist is not physically present to perform?...
- Posted October 31, 2011
To Do List
Note: We are now publishing our weekly To Do Lists every Thursday. Now you have an extra day to plan ahead! See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, January 14. Please feel free to contact us...
- Posted January 14, 2010
Yi-Hsin Tzeng: Flow at Trois Gallery
The other day I was discussing with a friend the success of artwork that attempts to represent the dislocation experienced by immigrants. My friend was searching for a visual analogy for the process (or, rather, over-criticizing the...
- Posted August 3, 2009
To Do List
The work above is five feet long, and packed with hilarious innuendo. Its open expanses of white contribute to the whole. Similarly, don’t be fooled by the lack of events this weekend. Use the time to catch...
- Posted July 24, 2009
To Do List
If you and your Valentine are art lovers, several shows opening this weekend and upcoming week are sure to make your heart flutter.
- Posted February 13, 2009