- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
All posts tagged "tim frank"
Site Unseen at Spruill: Exploring Atlanta’s Unbuilt Architecture
Please welcome associate professor Dr. Benjamin Flowers of the School of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology, today’s guest reviewer. The organizing premise behind Spruill Gallery’s Site Unseen is straightforward enough: a show of unbuilt work...
- Posted July 13, 2011
To Do List
See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, April 1.
- Posted April 1, 2010