- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
All posts tagged "tim frank"
Site Unseen at Spruill: Exploring Atlanta’s Unbuilt Architecture
Please welcome associate professor Dr. Benjamin Flowers of the School of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology, today’s guest reviewer. The organizing premise behind Spruill Gallery’s Site Unseen is straightforward enough: a show of unbuilt work...
- Posted July 13, 2011
To Do List
See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, April 1.
- Posted April 1, 2010