- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "tim frank"
Site Unseen at Spruill: Exploring Atlanta’s Unbuilt Architecture
Please welcome associate professor Dr. Benjamin Flowers of the School of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology, today’s guest reviewer. The organizing premise behind Spruill Gallery’s Site Unseen is straightforward enough: a show of unbuilt work...
- Posted July 13, 2011
To Do List
See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, April 1.
- Posted April 1, 2010