- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
- Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
All posts tagged "The New Photograph"
Dodge & Burn: P. Seth Thompson
“The world is saturated with images. We are powerless against them..."
- Posted July 15, 2013
Back to the Future: The New Photograph Challenges Indexicality
Hagedorn Gallery’s current exhibition, The New Photograph, promises to show the viewer forward-thinking images that lead us into the future of photography, and it definitely delivers on this promise. This group exhibition of international photographers demands a...
- Posted October 20, 2011