- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
All posts tagged "the gaze"
Q&A: Jill Greenberg’s Glass Ceiling at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery
Jill Greenberg, whose feminist work traces back to her college days at Rhode Island School of Design, is now showing Glass Ceiling at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery. The bikini-wearing, high-heeled, beautiful-bodied women that Greenberg photographed from underwater in...
- Posted November 7, 2011