- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
- Q&A: John Q on Creating a Future History
- Art Papers Goes 3-D in Gallery Exhibition
All posts tagged "the gaze"
Q&A: Jill Greenberg’s Glass Ceiling at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery
Jill Greenberg, whose feminist work traces back to her college days at Rhode Island School of Design, is now showing Glass Ceiling at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery. The bikini-wearing, high-heeled, beautiful-bodied women that Greenberg photographed from underwater in...
- Posted November 7, 2011