- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Tanner Hill Gallery"
E.K. Huckaby’s Excursus: An uninvited guest critique
The article below comprises two parts, a short essay on interpretation followed by a short review of E.K. Huckaby‘s exhibition, Excursus, presented by Poem 88, the new curators-in-residence at the Tanner-Hill Gallery Project Space in Atlanta. Two...
- Posted November 1, 2010
To Do List
Note: We are now publishing our weekly To Do Lists every Thursday. Now you have an extra day to plan ahead! See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, January 14. Please feel free to contact us...
- Posted January 14, 2010
To Do List
Between film screenings, artist lectures, an architecture fair, and a tribute to the Mexican Dia de los Muertos in the works, there’s still plenty to see and do in the week ahead.
- Posted October 23, 2009