- Q&A: Masud Olufani’s Chorus of Memory
- Hold Still: “Pause” & Portraiture at the Zuckerman
- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
All posts tagged "Tanner Hill Gallery"
E.K. Huckaby’s Excursus: An uninvited guest critique
The article below comprises two parts, a short essay on interpretation followed by a short review of E.K. Huckaby‘s exhibition, Excursus, presented by Poem 88, the new curators-in-residence at the Tanner-Hill Gallery Project Space in Atlanta. Two...
- Posted November 1, 2010
To Do List
Note: We are now publishing our weekly To Do Lists every Thursday. Now you have an extra day to plan ahead! See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, January 14. Please feel free to contact us...
- Posted January 14, 2010
To Do List
Between film screenings, artist lectures, an architecture fair, and a tribute to the Mexican Dia de los Muertos in the works, there’s still plenty to see and do in the week ahead.
- Posted October 23, 2009