- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
All posts tagged "Susan Cofer"
A Lifelong Practice: Susan Cofer’s Draw Near at High Museum
The first career survey of Atlanta-based artist Susan Cofer is on view through February 10th.
- Posted February 7, 2013
Lucinda Bunnen reflects on Hatcher’s Pond Wednesday
Lucinda Bunnen’s From Hatcher’s Pond at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia (MOCA GA) is a high point in a career that has already seen its share of high points. The large scale and fine clarity...
- Posted May 11, 2010
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010