- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
All posts tagged "Susan Cofer"
A Lifelong Practice: Susan Cofer’s Draw Near at High Museum
The first career survey of Atlanta-based artist Susan Cofer is on view through February 10th.
- Posted February 7, 2013
Lucinda Bunnen reflects on Hatcher’s Pond Wednesday
Lucinda Bunnen’s From Hatcher’s Pond at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia (MOCA GA) is a high point in a career that has already seen its share of high points. The large scale and fine clarity...
- Posted May 11, 2010
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010