- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
- Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
- In 200 Words: Builder Levy at Arnika Dawkins
All posts tagged "Susan Cofer"
A Lifelong Practice: Susan Cofer’s Draw Near at High Museum
The first career survey of Atlanta-based artist Susan Cofer is on view through February 10th.
- Posted February 7, 2013
Lucinda Bunnen reflects on Hatcher’s Pond Wednesday
Lucinda Bunnen’s From Hatcher’s Pond at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia (MOCA GA) is a high point in a career that has already seen its share of high points. The large scale and fine clarity...
- Posted May 11, 2010
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010