- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "sunday southern art revival"
Elevate / Art Above Underground Takes Art Outdoors and Downtown
If you think art is just something that hangs in museums and galleries, it is time for you to change your thinking. People in the Atlanta Metro area definitely need to check out the public art on...
- Posted September 5, 2011
To Do List
Curious about the GATHER ATLANTA panel discussion? Click here to download the brochure! The talk starts Saturday at 6PM—so be sure to arrive early to get your seat, and feel free to stay afterwards for extended Q&A!...
- Posted June 5, 2009