- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
- Florida Mining Gallery Giving Atlanta a Try at SBS’s Gallery 180
- Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
- Matthew Gamber’s Photos of Perception at Hagedorn
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Submitting To A Gallery
- Driven to Distraction: Beth Lilly at Whitespace
All posts tagged "sunday southern art revival"
Elevate / Art Above Underground Takes Art Outdoors and Downtown
If you think art is just something that hangs in museums and galleries, it is time for you to change your thinking. People in the Atlanta Metro area definitely need to check out the public art on...
- Posted September 5, 2011
To Do List
Curious about the GATHER ATLANTA panel discussion? Click here to download the brochure! The talk starts Saturday at 6PM—so be sure to arrive early to get your seat, and feel free to stay afterwards for extended Q&A!...
- Posted June 5, 2009