- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Southern identity"
William Faulkner and BURNAWAY: Three Years of Inspiration
so vast, so limitless in capacity is man’s imagination to disperse and burn away the rubble dross of fact and probability, leaving only truth and dream — William Faulkner, Requiem for a Nun Grammar purists may quibble...
- Posted October 27, 2011