- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
All posts tagged "Southern identity"
William Faulkner and BURNAWAY: Three Years of Inspiration
so vast, so limitless in capacity is man’s imagination to disperse and burn away the rubble dross of fact and probability, leaving only truth and dream — William Faulkner, Requiem for a Nun Grammar purists may quibble...
- Posted October 27, 2011