- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
All posts tagged "Snow White (Detourist)"
Jiha Moon’s Detourist Exaggerates a Simplified View of Culture
Jiha Moon's latest exhibition at Saltworks emphasizes the form of illusory authenticity a tourist experiences.
- Posted April 25, 2012