- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "SB 1070"
The Fringe: Made in LA and Speculations on the Merit of Place
Los Angeles's biennial shows how it shares a similar identity to Atlanta: a city both everywhere and nowhere.
- Posted October 5, 2012
Artists respond to Arizona SB 1070, opens Friday at Archetype
The recent passage of Arizona’s anti-immigration law inspired the current group exhibition at Archetype Gallery. Each artist voices their perspective on the issue in a variety of media.
- Posted July 16, 2010