- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
All posts tagged "SB 1070"
The Fringe: Made in LA and Speculations on the Merit of Place
Los Angeles's biennial shows how it shares a similar identity to Atlanta: a city both everywhere and nowhere.
- Posted October 5, 2012
Artists respond to Arizona SB 1070, opens Friday at Archetype
The recent passage of Arizona’s anti-immigration law inspired the current group exhibition at Archetype Gallery. Each artist voices their perspective on the issue in a variety of media.
- Posted July 16, 2010