- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
All posts tagged "SB 1070"
The Fringe: Made in LA and Speculations on the Merit of Place
Los Angeles's biennial shows how it shares a similar identity to Atlanta: a city both everywhere and nowhere.
- Posted October 5, 2012
Artists respond to Arizona SB 1070, opens Friday at Archetype
The recent passage of Arizona’s anti-immigration law inspired the current group exhibition at Archetype Gallery. Each artist voices their perspective on the issue in a variety of media.
- Posted July 16, 2010