- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
All posts tagged "Sarah Hobbs"
A Day of Art in Atlanta: A Case Study
February 8 was a busy day for art in Atlanta. It was a beautiful spring-like day, unseasonably warm, temperature in the 50s. Little did we know that in a few days we would be snowbound for the...
- Posted February 25, 2014
Escaping Flatness: Sarah Hobbs’s First Foray into Installation at the W Hotel
Previously known for her photography, Sarah Hobbs boldly marks a recent milestone for more adventurous artwork in Atlanta.
- Posted January 4, 2013
Burning News: Artadia Gives $45,000 to Atlanta Artists!
Just minutes ago, Artadia: The Fund for Art and Dialogue announced $45,000 in grants including $15,000 awards to emerging artist Jason Kofke and local veteran Rocio Rodriguez, as well as five other winners listed below!
- Posted November 2, 2011
Solomon Projects, Leaving the White Cube Behind
This is the way Nancy Solomon’s gallery ends, not with a whimper but a bang. On September 16, 2011, Nancy Solomon inaugurated the beginning of her new role as director of the reinvented Solomon Projects by firing...
- Posted October 28, 2011
To Do List
Note: We are now publishing our weekly To Do Lists every Thursday. Now you have an extra day to plan ahead! See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, January 14. Please feel free to contact us...
- Posted January 14, 2010
Sarah Hobbs’ Emotional Management at Solomon Projects
Tightly drawn shutters and obsessive arrangements are common to the subject of Sarah Hobb’s recent show titled Emotional Management, on view at Solomon Projects until January 9, 2010. Through seven photographs, Hobbs guides us from the public...
- Posted December 21, 2009