- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Sarah Hobbs"
Escaping Flatness: Sarah Hobbs’s First Foray into Installation at the W Hotel
Previously known for her photography, Sarah Hobbs boldly marks a recent milestone for more adventurous artwork in Atlanta.
- Posted January 4, 2013
Burning News: Artadia Gives $45,000 to Atlanta Artists!
Just minutes ago, Artadia: The Fund for Art and Dialogue announced $45,000 in grants including $15,000 awards to emerging artist Jason Kofke and local veteran Rocio Rodriguez, as well as five other winners listed below!
- Posted November 2, 2011
Solomon Projects, Leaving the White Cube Behind
This is the way Nancy Solomon’s gallery ends, not with a whimper but a bang. On September 16, 2011, Nancy Solomon inaugurated the beginning of her new role as director of the reinvented Solomon Projects by firing...
- Posted October 28, 2011
To Do List
Note: We are now publishing our weekly To Do Lists every Thursday. Now you have an extra day to plan ahead! See below for visual arts events beginning Thursday, January 14. Please feel free to contact us...
- Posted January 14, 2010
Sarah Hobbs’ Emotional Management at Solomon Projects
Tightly drawn shutters and obsessive arrangements are common to the subject of Sarah Hobb’s recent show titled Emotional Management, on view at Solomon Projects until January 9, 2010. Through seven photographs, Hobbs guides us from the public...
- Posted December 21, 2009