- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
All posts tagged "Sandy Springs"
Laura Noel Sorts the Debris of Mental Minutia at Spruill Gallery
The achingly familiar, creeping anxiety about forgetting some small but crucial task hangs over artist Laura Noel‘s installation To Do, part of the exhibition of her work collectively titled Subject Matters now on view at Spruill Gallery....
- Posted October 19, 2011
PULSE draws big circles, but falls short of vague ambitions
Currently on display at the Abernathy Arts Center in Sandy Springs is an exhibition that brings together nine relatively disparate artists under the loose theme announced by its title: PULSE: Artists Respond to Sound, Music, Rhythm, and...
- Posted April 27, 2011