- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
All posts tagged "Sandy Springs"
Laura Noel Sorts the Debris of Mental Minutia at Spruill Gallery
The achingly familiar, creeping anxiety about forgetting some small but crucial task hangs over artist Laura Noel‘s installation To Do, part of the exhibition of her work collectively titled Subject Matters now on view at Spruill Gallery....
- Posted October 19, 2011
PULSE draws big circles, but falls short of vague ambitions
Currently on display at the Abernathy Arts Center in Sandy Springs is an exhibition that brings together nine relatively disparate artists under the loose theme announced by its title: PULSE: Artists Respond to Sound, Music, Rhythm, and...
- Posted April 27, 2011