- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
- Burning Questions: How To Photograph Your Work
- Studio Visit: Nancy Floyd in Atlanta
All posts tagged "Sandy Springs"
Laura Noel Sorts the Debris of Mental Minutia at Spruill Gallery
The achingly familiar, creeping anxiety about forgetting some small but crucial task hangs over artist Laura Noel‘s installation To Do, part of the exhibition of her work collectively titled Subject Matters now on view at Spruill Gallery....
- Posted October 19, 2011
PULSE draws big circles, but falls short of vague ambitions
Currently on display at the Abernathy Arts Center in Sandy Springs is an exhibition that brings together nine relatively disparate artists under the loose theme announced by its title: PULSE: Artists Respond to Sound, Music, Rhythm, and...
- Posted April 27, 2011