- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "Sandy Springs"
Laura Noel Sorts the Debris of Mental Minutia at Spruill Gallery
The achingly familiar, creeping anxiety about forgetting some small but crucial task hangs over artist Laura Noel‘s installation To Do, part of the exhibition of her work collectively titled Subject Matters now on view at Spruill Gallery....
- Posted October 19, 2011
PULSE draws big circles, but falls short of vague ambitions
Currently on display at the Abernathy Arts Center in Sandy Springs is an exhibition that brings together nine relatively disparate artists under the loose theme announced by its title: PULSE: Artists Respond to Sound, Music, Rhythm, and...
- Posted April 27, 2011