- Checking In with Victoria Camblin, the New Art Papers Editor
- Traces of the Past: What Came Before the Parks
- In 200 Words: Repetition, Rhythm and Pattern
- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
All posts tagged "Sandy Springs"
Laura Noel Sorts the Debris of Mental Minutia at Spruill Gallery
The achingly familiar, creeping anxiety about forgetting some small but crucial task hangs over artist Laura Noel‘s installation To Do, part of the exhibition of her work collectively titled Subject Matters now on view at Spruill Gallery....
- Posted October 19, 2011
PULSE draws big circles, but falls short of vague ambitions
Currently on display at the Abernathy Arts Center in Sandy Springs is an exhibition that brings together nine relatively disparate artists under the loose theme announced by its title: PULSE: Artists Respond to Sound, Music, Rhythm, and...
- Posted April 27, 2011