- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "recycled and salvaged materials"
ARTSpeak: Doug Weathersby’s Environmental Services
Click the player above to listen now, or click here to download the audio file. Special thanks to AM 1690, The Voice of the Arts, our partners in producing ARTSpeak with BURNAWAY. The radio program broadcasts over...
- Posted June 1, 2011
For-Ever-Green & The December Show at Whitespace
Whitespace features two winter exhibitions, “For-Ever Green” (located outside) and “The December Show” (located inside). “For-Ever-Green” revolves around the idea of Big John’s Christmas Tree Lot. Despite being whimsical and playful, this tree lot is a kind...
- Posted December 30, 2008