- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "recycled and salvaged materials"
ARTSpeak: Doug Weathersby’s Environmental Services
Click the player above to listen now, or click here to download the audio file. Special thanks to AM 1690, The Voice of the Arts, our partners in producing ARTSpeak with BURNAWAY. The radio program broadcasts over...
- Posted June 1, 2011
For-Ever-Green & The December Show at Whitespace
Whitespace features two winter exhibitions, “For-Ever Green” (located outside) and “The December Show” (located inside). “For-Ever-Green” revolves around the idea of Big John’s Christmas Tree Lot. Despite being whimsical and playful, this tree lot is a kind...
- Posted December 30, 2008