- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
All posts tagged "Rebecca Dimling Cochran"
A Day of Art in Atlanta: A Case Study
February 8 was a busy day for art in Atlanta. It was a beautiful spring-like day, unseasonably warm, temperature in the 50s. Little did we know that in a few days we would be snowbound for the...
- Posted February 25, 2014
BOOKMARKS: Rebecca Dimling Cochran’s April Reading List
A new reading list for April! Rebecca Dimling Cochran shares readings from her home and office.
- Posted April 12, 2013
Atlanta Critic and Glasstire Publisher Discuss Arts Writing Symposium
Rebecca Dimling Cochran and Rainey Knudson talk shop to kick off this week's critics conference at Emory.
- Posted September 19, 2012
Home: Photos by 7 women, waxing nostalgic on the way to complex
In her collection of essays Break Every Rule, experimental novelist Carole Maso describes finding a sense of home in multiple circumstances. She finds home in two tiny rooms in Greenwich Village. She finds it in her lover’s...
- Posted March 30, 2011
Editing Wojnarowicz’s A Fire in My Belly distracts from larger themes
Though he died in 1992, the artist David Wojnarowicz recently became a topic of conversation when a short film attributed to him, A Fire in My Belly, was removed from the exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in...
- Posted March 3, 2011
Our Favorite Things: Best of Atlanta art events of 2010
Atlanta’s sprawling geography can be a double-edged sword: Navigating from point A to point B is an often-frustrating chore, but at least there are some nice visual distractions along the way. Our city has more greenery than...
- Posted December 24, 2010