- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
All posts tagged "Reading the Water"
To Do List
Between a series of drawings at Saltworks Gallery loosely themed after Kung Fu training manuals and the Avant Garden discussion panel on journalism and blogging at the Contemporary, there’s plenty of variety in the week ahead....
- Posted November 13, 2009