- Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
- Sonya Clark Wins $10K 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art
- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
All posts tagged "RBG color"
Mandalas: Wild Tibetan Graphics at the Michael C. Carlos Museum
The Carlos Museum's "Mandala" exhibition offers a well-curated combination of ancient artifacts and contemporary displays.
- Posted April 4, 2012