- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
- Elevate Atlanta Prepare for Liftoff
All posts tagged "Ramparts"
George Long’s New Work Mimics Memories at Marcia Wood Gallery
George Long's blurred and distorted drawings at Marcia Wood Gallery read like difficult memories.
- Posted May 9, 2012