- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
All posts tagged "punctum"
Back to the Future: The New Photograph Challenges Indexicality
Hagedorn Gallery’s current exhibition, The New Photograph, promises to show the viewer forward-thinking images that lead us into the future of photography, and it definitely delivers on this promise. This group exhibition of international photographers demands a...
- Posted October 20, 2011