- Traces of the Past: What Came Before the Parks
- In 200 Words: Repetition, Rhythm and Pattern
- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
All posts tagged "post-post-colonial"
Figures in a global culture: Modern Indian art at Oglethorpe University
Twentieth-century Indian art is inevitably viewed in the framework of North American/European art history. While the four millennia of Indian art stand to speak volumes on the work of any Indian artist, the more immediate effect of...
- Posted April 1, 2011