- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
- Seriously Funny: “Pratfall Tramps” at ACAC
- Charlie Lucas Is In Transition at MINT
All posts tagged "post-colonial"
Figures in a global culture: Modern Indian art at Oglethorpe University
Twentieth-century Indian art is inevitably viewed in the framework of North American/European art history. While the four millennia of Indian art stand to speak volumes on the work of any Indian artist, the more immediate effect of...
- Posted April 1, 2011
Archetype Gallery begins 2011 with fresh artists, new arts magazine
After seeing many of Castleberry Hill’s galleries close between 2008 and 2009 due to the hard hits of this century’s first great economic recession, I couldn’t help but wonder how this will affect other small, unknown galleries...
- Posted January 18, 2011