- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
- Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
- Sonya Clark Wins $10K 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art
All posts tagged "photography and painting"
Fahamu Pecou’s Whirl Trade: Hip-hop vanity or vanitas?
With all the buzz I heard about the show, I really wanted to like Fahamu Pecou’s Whirl Trade at Get This! Gallery. His persona is fun and energetic, and he even sells t-shirts in bright colors that...
- Posted December 14, 2009