- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
All posts tagged "philosphy"
ARTSpeak: Felipe Barral’s Metropolis Resounds with Diverse Inspirations
A guitar-strumming poet brings a cinema classic to the Goat Farm. Two final nights: Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31!
- Posted May 30, 2012