- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
All posts tagged "philosphy"
ARTSpeak: Felipe Barral’s Metropolis Resounds with Diverse Inspirations
A guitar-strumming poet brings a cinema classic to the Goat Farm. Two final nights: Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31!
- Posted May 30, 2012