- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
All posts tagged "Pam Rogers"
Bourgeois’s early tale of death will have added poignancy
Louise Bourgeois, who died on Monday at age 98, will be remembered for her metaphoric sculptures exploring themes of death, sexuality, and fear. The giant metal spider Maman, which the French-born artist called “an ode to my...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Artists explore vibrancy and mortality in Kibbee Gallery’s Sprout
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower/ Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees/ Is my destroyer. —Dylan Thomas (click here for entire poem) The poetry of Dylan Thomas haunts the...
- Posted May 25, 2010