- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Pam Rogers"
Bourgeois’s early tale of death will have added poignancy
Louise Bourgeois, who died on Monday at age 98, will be remembered for her metaphoric sculptures exploring themes of death, sexuality, and fear. The giant metal spider Maman, which the French-born artist called “an ode to my...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Artists explore vibrancy and mortality in Kibbee Gallery’s Sprout
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower/ Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees/ Is my destroyer. —Dylan Thomas (click here for entire poem) The poetry of Dylan Thomas haunts the...
- Posted May 25, 2010