- Footnotes of War: Steve Mumford’s War Journals at the Frist
- High Museum Donors Give $4 Million for Photography
- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
All posts tagged "Pam Rogers"
Bourgeois’s early tale of death will have added poignancy
Louise Bourgeois, who died on Monday at age 98, will be remembered for her metaphoric sculptures exploring themes of death, sexuality, and fear. The giant metal spider Maman, which the French-born artist called “an ode to my...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Artists explore vibrancy and mortality in Kibbee Gallery’s Sprout
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower/ Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees/ Is my destroyer. —Dylan Thomas (click here for entire poem) The poetry of Dylan Thomas haunts the...
- Posted May 25, 2010