- In 200 Words: Repetition, Rhythm and Pattern
- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
All posts tagged "Pam Rogers"
Bourgeois’s early tale of death will have added poignancy
Louise Bourgeois, who died on Monday at age 98, will be remembered for her metaphoric sculptures exploring themes of death, sexuality, and fear. The giant metal spider Maman, which the French-born artist called “an ode to my...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Artists explore vibrancy and mortality in Kibbee Gallery’s Sprout
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower/ Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees/ Is my destroyer. —Dylan Thomas (click here for entire poem) The poetry of Dylan Thomas haunts the...
- Posted May 25, 2010