- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
- Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
- Sonya Clark Wins $10K 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art
- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
All posts tagged "Pam Rogers"
Bourgeois’s early tale of death will have added poignancy
Louise Bourgeois, who died on Monday at age 98, will be remembered for her metaphoric sculptures exploring themes of death, sexuality, and fear. The giant metal spider Maman, which the French-born artist called “an ode to my...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Artists explore vibrancy and mortality in Kibbee Gallery’s Sprout
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower/ Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees/ Is my destroyer. —Dylan Thomas (click here for entire poem) The poetry of Dylan Thomas haunts the...
- Posted May 25, 2010