- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Octane Coffee Bar"
To Do List
A bit of daytime fun on the Westside and some North Korean rarities are sure to spruce up anyone’s mid-summer weekend. I sure wouldn’t miss it if I were you, so get on, up and out!
- Posted July 17, 2009
To Do List
Community seems to be an overarching theme in this week’s To Do List. There are now two strolls to look forward to, as well as multiple group exhibitions with strong showings from local artists.
- Posted February 27, 2009
The Zombie Art Show at Octane
Now through Halloween, unnerving blank and icy blue eyes will stare as you sip your beverage of choice at Octane. Photographs of zombies by Nate Dorn of DornBrothers Productions and Nic Morgon; stills from the short...
- Posted October 17, 2008