- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Octane Coffee Bar"
To Do List
A bit of daytime fun on the Westside and some North Korean rarities are sure to spruce up anyone’s mid-summer weekend. I sure wouldn’t miss it if I were you, so get on, up and out!
- Posted July 17, 2009
To Do List
Community seems to be an overarching theme in this week’s To Do List. There are now two strolls to look forward to, as well as multiple group exhibitions with strong showings from local artists.
- Posted February 27, 2009
The Zombie Art Show at Octane
Now through Halloween, unnerving blank and icy blue eyes will stare as you sip your beverage of choice at Octane. Photographs of zombies by Nate Dorn of DornBrothers Productions and Nic Morgon; stills from the short...
- Posted October 17, 2008