- Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
All posts tagged "Octane Coffee Bar"
To Do List
A bit of daytime fun on the Westside and some North Korean rarities are sure to spruce up anyone’s mid-summer weekend. I sure wouldn’t miss it if I were you, so get on, up and out!
- Posted July 17, 2009
To Do List
Community seems to be an overarching theme in this week’s To Do List. There are now two strolls to look forward to, as well as multiple group exhibitions with strong showings from local artists.
- Posted February 27, 2009
The Zombie Art Show at Octane
Now through Halloween, unnerving blank and icy blue eyes will stare as you sip your beverage of choice at Octane. Photographs of zombies by Nate Dorn of DornBrothers Productions and Nic Morgon; stills from the short...
- Posted October 17, 2008