- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
All posts tagged "Octane Coffee Bar"
To Do List
A bit of daytime fun on the Westside and some North Korean rarities are sure to spruce up anyone’s mid-summer weekend. I sure wouldn’t miss it if I were you, so get on, up and out!
- Posted July 17, 2009
To Do List
Community seems to be an overarching theme in this week’s To Do List. There are now two strolls to look forward to, as well as multiple group exhibitions with strong showings from local artists.
- Posted February 27, 2009
The Zombie Art Show at Octane
Now through Halloween, unnerving blank and icy blue eyes will stare as you sip your beverage of choice at Octane. Photographs of zombies by Nate Dorn of DornBrothers Productions and Nic Morgon; stills from the short...
- Posted October 17, 2008