- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
All posts tagged "@OccupyArtWorld"
#Occupy Art History: Are the Protests Inspiring Much Originality?
The #Occupy movement has been occupying the time of more and more protesters as each day goes by. What began as a New York city-based protest on September 17, 2011, has become a domestic and international phenomenon....
- Posted November 9, 2011