- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
- The Power of Two in “The Shape of a Pocket” at Sandler Hudson
- Radcliffe Bailey’s Subtle Touch in Show About Civil Wars, at Gallery 72
All posts tagged "@OccupyArtWorld"
#Occupy Art History: Are the Protests Inspiring Much Originality?
The #Occupy movement has been occupying the time of more and more protesters as each day goes by. What began as a New York city-based protest on September 17, 2011, has become a domestic and international phenomenon....
- Posted November 9, 2011