- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
All posts tagged "@OccupyArtWorld"
#Occupy Art History: Are the Protests Inspiring Much Originality?
The #Occupy movement has been occupying the time of more and more protesters as each day goes by. What began as a New York city-based protest on September 17, 2011, has become a domestic and international phenomenon....
- Posted November 9, 2011