- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
All posts tagged "O Say Can You See"
Laura Poitras’s O’ Say Can You See: A Meditation on Mediation?
Is it possible to present the torture of another human being in a manner that doesn’t reduce that person to a spectacle, as just one more image in a sea of images? The problem with films in...
- Posted December 6, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 7, O’ Say Can You See? by Laura Poitras
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 7: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with researcher Paul Boshears about the work of filmmaker Laura Poitras on display at The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center through December 12.
- Posted November 2, 2010