- Inaugural Field Experiment Finalists Selected
- Art & Science: Q&A with Arthur I. Miller
- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
All posts tagged "O Say Can You See"
Laura Poitras’s O’ Say Can You See: A Meditation on Mediation?
Is it possible to present the torture of another human being in a manner that doesn’t reduce that person to a spectacle, as just one more image in a sea of images? The problem with films in...
- Posted December 6, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 7, O’ Say Can You See? by Laura Poitras
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 7: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with researcher Paul Boshears about the work of filmmaker Laura Poitras on display at The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center through December 12.
- Posted November 2, 2010