- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
All posts tagged "O Say Can You See"
Laura Poitras’s O’ Say Can You See: A Meditation on Mediation?
Is it possible to present the torture of another human being in a manner that doesn’t reduce that person to a spectacle, as just one more image in a sea of images? The problem with films in...
- Posted December 6, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 7, O’ Say Can You See? by Laura Poitras
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 7: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with researcher Paul Boshears about the work of filmmaker Laura Poitras on display at The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center through December 12.
- Posted November 2, 2010