- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
All posts tagged "Naomi Fisher"
The Fringe—A Glimpse into Miami with Christy Gast and Nina Johnson
Last May, I planned a last-minute trip to be in town for MOCA Miami’s Methods—Nuevos Métodos—Nova Métodos Symposium organized by their Associate Curator Ruba Katrib. Reading about it through e-flux’s art and education electronic newsletter for the...
- Posted June 8, 2011