- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
- Burning Questions: How To Photograph Your Work
All posts tagged "Naomi Fisher"
The Fringe—A Glimpse into Miami with Christy Gast and Nina Johnson
Last May, I planned a last-minute trip to be in town for MOCA Miami’s Methods—Nuevos Métodos—Nova Métodos Symposium organized by their Associate Curator Ruba Katrib. Reading about it through e-flux’s art and education electronic newsletter for the...
- Posted June 8, 2011