- Footnotes of War: Steve Mumford’s War Journals at the Frist
- High Museum Donors Give $4 Million for Photography
- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
All posts tagged "Naomi Fisher"
The Fringe—A Glimpse into Miami with Christy Gast and Nina Johnson
Last May, I planned a last-minute trip to be in town for MOCA Miami’s Methods—Nuevos Métodos—Nova Métodos Symposium organized by their Associate Curator Ruba Katrib. Reading about it through e-flux’s art and education electronic newsletter for the...
- Posted June 8, 2011