- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
All posts tagged "My Country My Country"
ARTSpeak: Episode 7, O’ Say Can You See? by Laura Poitras
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 7: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with researcher Paul Boshears about the work of filmmaker Laura Poitras on display at The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center through December 12.
- Posted November 2, 2010