- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
All posts tagged "Michigan"
Knight Foundation’s Challenge Offers New Models for Arts Journalism
Five finalists including iCritic Detroit and ArtSpotMiami compete for up to $80,000 in grants to be announced this spring.
- Posted March 9, 2012
Michael Koehler Photographs Life In Between at Get This! Gallery
At 29, Philadelphia-based photographer Michael M. Koehler produces work that’s strikingly nuanced with life experience, colored by extensive travel and a practiced understanding of how to make a beautiful image. In Between, his exhibition currently on display...
- Posted October 24, 2011
Flux Projects and Rise Up Atlanta restore life to art in Freedom Park
It was a bright Saturday afternoon in Freedom Park when I met Charlie Brouwer standing before his completed sculpture, Rise Up Atlanta, a 45-foot-tall pyramid-like tower comprising 188 ladders on loan from neighbors and local businesses. Sparkling...
- Posted May 11, 2011