- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Mason Murer Fine Art"
To Do List: Through December 9
Happy Monday and Thanksgiving! Check out the To Do List for events, openings, and fall festivals through December 9th!
- Posted November 25, 2013
To Do List: Through November 18
Happy Monday! Take a look at this week's To Do List for events, openings, and fall festivals through November 18th!
- Posted November 4, 2013
To Do List: Through November 11
Check out this week's To Do List for events, openings, and fall festivals through November 11th!
- Posted October 28, 2013
To Do List: Through November 4
Happy Monday! Check out this week's To Do List for events, openings, and festivals through November 4th.
- Posted October 21, 2013
To Do List: Through October 21
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7 Last day to See: Still Sound / Carolyn Grady & Evelyn Quinones WonderRoot Creative Estimating with Frank Meo – The Photo Closer! SCAD / 6:30PM Opening Reception: 4×6 The Low Museum / 8-10PM “Naked City | Theme:...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Stephen Hayes’s Cash Crop makes history concrete
Fifteen life-size sculptures standing in shackles dominate the central gallery of Mason Murer Fine Art, commanding our gaze as we enter the building, even though they stand some 20 yards away. The repetition of forms creates a...
- Posted June 4, 2010
Preview of Mason Murer’s openings this Friday
Mason Murer Fine Art unveils new work by local artists Friday night. The highlights include a juried exhibition from the National Collage Society, photography by Lucinda Bunnen, and new mixed-media work by Larry Walker.
- Posted November 4, 2009
To Do List
BurnAway.org returns from hiatus on Monday with full reviews, artist interviews, and studio visits. Until then, enjoy a busy weekend of art!
- Posted September 18, 2009
To Do List
It’s about that time of the summer when things might begin to slow down and become a bit dismal. Why not get a quick pick-me-up at one of this week’s stimulating, never-boring group shows?
- Posted August 7, 2009