- Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
All posts tagged "Louise E. Shaw"
Our Front Porch: What Happened to Political Art in Atlanta?
The idea for BURNAWAY originated from a front-porch conversation about the need for more dialogue about local art. Please welcome Louise Shaw, this month’s curator of Our Front Porch, a series of guest reviews and topics for...
- Posted November 1, 2011