- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
All posts tagged "Louise E. Shaw"
Our Front Porch: What Happened to Political Art in Atlanta?
The idea for BURNAWAY originated from a front-porch conversation about the need for more dialogue about local art. Please welcome Louise Shaw, this month’s curator of Our Front Porch, a series of guest reviews and topics for...
- Posted November 1, 2011