- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "local ephemera"
McCallum and Tarry balance beauty and social engagement
Someone searching for information about Brooklyn-based artists Bradley McCallum and Jaqueline Tarry could spend hours surfing through countless articles and still not see the full picture. In preparation for their exhibition Evenly Yoked at Spelman College Museum...
- Posted September 9, 2010
Farewell Local Ephemera!! — “Death is a dia[b]log between …”
To our dearly departed, Local Ephemera: We miss you! Ever since photographer Jonathan Bouknight’s final post last month, I’ve searched for an appropriate time to say a few words. In his farewell address, Bouknight directed his readers...
- Posted May 13, 2009