- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
All posts tagged "local ephemera"
McCallum and Tarry balance beauty and social engagement
Someone searching for information about Brooklyn-based artists Bradley McCallum and Jaqueline Tarry could spend hours surfing through countless articles and still not see the full picture. In preparation for their exhibition Evenly Yoked at Spelman College Museum...
- Posted September 9, 2010
Farewell Local Ephemera!! — “Death is a dia[b]log between …”
To our dearly departed, Local Ephemera: We miss you! Ever since photographer Jonathan Bouknight’s final post last month, I’ve searched for an appropriate time to say a few words. In his farewell address, Bouknight directed his readers...
- Posted May 13, 2009