- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "local ephemera"
McCallum and Tarry balance beauty and social engagement
Someone searching for information about Brooklyn-based artists Bradley McCallum and Jaqueline Tarry could spend hours surfing through countless articles and still not see the full picture. In preparation for their exhibition Evenly Yoked at Spelman College Museum...
- Posted September 9, 2010
Farewell Local Ephemera!! — “Death is a dia[b]log between …”
To our dearly departed, Local Ephemera: We miss you! Ever since photographer Jonathan Bouknight’s final post last month, I’ve searched for an appropriate time to say a few words. In his farewell address, Bouknight directed his readers...
- Posted May 13, 2009