- Q&A: Masud Olufani’s Chorus of Memory
- Hold Still: “Pause” & Portraiture at the Zuckerman
- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
All posts tagged "Laura Poitras"
Laura Poitras’s O’ Say Can You See: A Meditation on Mediation?
Is it possible to present the torture of another human being in a manner that doesn’t reduce that person to a spectacle, as just one more image in a sea of images? The problem with films in...
- Posted December 6, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 7, O’ Say Can You See? by Laura Poitras
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 7: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with researcher Paul Boshears about the work of filmmaker Laura Poitras on display at The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center through December 12.
- Posted November 2, 2010