- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
All posts tagged "Knight Luce Foundation for Global Reporting"
Kael Alford Discusses Her Photojournalistic Process in Iraq
I met Kael Alford while at graduate school at Savannah College of Art and Design Atlanta. I was lucky enough to have her as a professor for Documentary I, where I learned the difference between, and similarity...
- Posted June 1, 2011