- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
- Permanent Residents: James Turrell in Nashville
- Studio Visit: Paul Stephen Benjamin
- SCAD Considers the Future of Urban Living with SCADpads
- The Many Ways of Vinyl: Kevin Cooley and Phillip Andrew Lewis
- Temme Barkin-Leeds Takes Aim at Shooter Games in New Paintings
All posts tagged "Justin Anderson"
Elsewhere — Group Show at Saltworks
Elsewhere is a quiet, underwhelmingly beautiful show, a “sophomore” effort by curator Shinique Smith (herself an artist of some note). Dreamily, Elsewhere pines toward nature and away from urbanism. (Of course, it’s funny that most of the...
- Posted April 30, 2009
To Do List
The Castleberry Hill ArtStroll is here again this Friday, turning your normally sedate gallery hopping into a frantic rush to be everywhere and see everything before 10PM. To make your journey harder, a scattering of shows open...
- Posted April 24, 2009