- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
All posts tagged "Justin Anderson"
Elsewhere — Group Show at Saltworks
Elsewhere is a quiet, underwhelmingly beautiful show, a “sophomore” effort by curator Shinique Smith (herself an artist of some note). Dreamily, Elsewhere pines toward nature and away from urbanism. (Of course, it’s funny that most of the...
- Posted April 30, 2009
To Do List
The Castleberry Hill ArtStroll is here again this Friday, turning your normally sedate gallery hopping into a frantic rush to be everywhere and see everything before 10PM. To make your journey harder, a scattering of shows open...
- Posted April 24, 2009