- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
All posts tagged "Justin Anderson"
Elsewhere — Group Show at Saltworks
Elsewhere is a quiet, underwhelmingly beautiful show, a “sophomore” effort by curator Shinique Smith (herself an artist of some note). Dreamily, Elsewhere pines toward nature and away from urbanism. (Of course, it’s funny that most of the...
- Posted April 30, 2009
To Do List
The Castleberry Hill ArtStroll is here again this Friday, turning your normally sedate gallery hopping into a frantic rush to be everywhere and see everything before 10PM. To make your journey harder, a scattering of shows open...
- Posted April 24, 2009