- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
All posts tagged "Jeff Demetriou"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Dodge & Burn: FLUX 2011, Photographed in Black and White
Flux Projects’s annual one-night takeover of Castleberry Hill, also known as FLUX, transforms the neighborhood into a teaming exhibition (click here to read BURNAWAY’s review). Eager viewers hurry from one area to the next to experience a...
- Posted October 6, 2011
Q&A with Anne Dennington for a Preview of FLUX 2011
On Friday, September 30, 2011, Flux Projects is once again starting the next few months of Atlanta’s artistic endeavors with its FLUX event, a sprawling outdoor experimental art exhibit in Castleberry Hill (click here for BURNAWAY’s review...
- Posted September 21, 2011