- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
- Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
- Sonya Clark Wins $10K 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art
- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
All posts tagged "Jeff Demetriou"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Dodge & Burn: FLUX 2011, Photographed in Black and White
Flux Projects’s annual one-night takeover of Castleberry Hill, also known as FLUX, transforms the neighborhood into a teaming exhibition (click here to read BURNAWAY’s review). Eager viewers hurry from one area to the next to experience a...
- Posted October 6, 2011
Q&A with Anne Dennington for a Preview of FLUX 2011
On Friday, September 30, 2011, Flux Projects is once again starting the next few months of Atlanta’s artistic endeavors with its FLUX event, a sprawling outdoor experimental art exhibit in Castleberry Hill (click here for BURNAWAY’s review...
- Posted September 21, 2011