- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Jeff Demetriou"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Dodge & Burn: FLUX 2011, Photographed in Black and White
Flux Projects’s annual one-night takeover of Castleberry Hill, also known as FLUX, transforms the neighborhood into a teaming exhibition (click here to read BURNAWAY’s review). Eager viewers hurry from one area to the next to experience a...
- Posted October 6, 2011
Q&A with Anne Dennington for a Preview of FLUX 2011
On Friday, September 30, 2011, Flux Projects is once again starting the next few months of Atlanta’s artistic endeavors with its FLUX event, a sprawling outdoor experimental art exhibit in Castleberry Hill (click here for BURNAWAY’s review...
- Posted September 21, 2011