- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Jeff Demetriou"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Dodge & Burn: FLUX 2011, Photographed in Black and White
Flux Projects’s annual one-night takeover of Castleberry Hill, also known as FLUX, transforms the neighborhood into a teaming exhibition (click here to read BURNAWAY’s review). Eager viewers hurry from one area to the next to experience a...
- Posted October 6, 2011
Q&A with Anne Dennington for a Preview of FLUX 2011
On Friday, September 30, 2011, Flux Projects is once again starting the next few months of Atlanta’s artistic endeavors with its FLUX event, a sprawling outdoor experimental art exhibit in Castleberry Hill (click here for BURNAWAY’s review...
- Posted September 21, 2011