- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
All posts tagged "Jeff Demetriou"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Dodge & Burn: FLUX 2011, Photographed in Black and White
Flux Projects’s annual one-night takeover of Castleberry Hill, also known as FLUX, transforms the neighborhood into a teaming exhibition (click here to read BURNAWAY’s review). Eager viewers hurry from one area to the next to experience a...
- Posted October 6, 2011
Q&A with Anne Dennington for a Preview of FLUX 2011
On Friday, September 30, 2011, Flux Projects is once again starting the next few months of Atlanta’s artistic endeavors with its FLUX event, a sprawling outdoor experimental art exhibit in Castleberry Hill (click here for BURNAWAY’s review...
- Posted September 21, 2011