- Q&A: Masud Olufani’s Chorus of Memory
- Hold Still: “Pause” & Portraiture at the Zuckerman
- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
All posts tagged "Impressionism"
Art Vandalism, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Art Attacks
Carmen Tisch's recent urination on a Clyfford Still painting brings up questions about the history of vandalism in art.
- Posted February 2, 2012