- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
All posts tagged "Impressionism"
Art Vandalism, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Art Attacks
Carmen Tisch's recent urination on a Clyfford Still painting brings up questions about the history of vandalism in art.
- Posted February 2, 2012