- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
All posts tagged "i45"
Art Crush: Helen Hale Dances Her Way Into Atlanta’s Heart
Helen Hale has an aura. She sculpts and molds it with her hands, gesturing in swirls around her. You feel privileged to be on the edge of her bubble. Constantly moving yet quietly composed, contained and...
- Posted June 24, 2011
Four Coats Murals: An Alternative to Smiling Faces Holding Hands
Not too long from now, Atlantans will have four new murals to appreciate as they trek through various corners of Atlanta’s urban landscape. Four Coats Neighborhood Mural Project, the brainchild of Beep Beep gallery’s James McConnell, has...
- Posted June 23, 2011
Video and review: Too many layers muddle Convergent Frequencies
Click above for video documentation of various performances and sound installations included in Convergent Frequencies, as it...
- Posted September 23, 2010
Convergent Frequencies highlights urban geography this weekend
i45 will once again challenge our understanding of the role of traditional galleries with their new public art installation, Convergent Frequencies, opening this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 17-19, from 6PM-12Midnight. The three-day event combines the talents...
- Posted September 15, 2010
Ways of seeing Dayna Thacker’s Structure of Accumulation
This Saturday, July 31, is the closing day for Dayna Thacker’s exhibition, Pivots of Moment and the Structure of Accumulation, at Barbara Archer Gallery. During her artist talk last month, Dayna Thacker piqued my curiosity when she...
- Posted July 26, 2010