- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
All posts tagged "Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi"
Camera Phone Anxiety: Reflecting on Photographic Technologies
Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi, an exhibition currently on display at Gallery M in Castleberry Hill, showcases a collection of nearly 450 small, square photographs by 39 international artists. The images, densely packed into the small gallery...
- Posted June 22, 2011