- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
- Q&A: John Q on Creating a Future History
All posts tagged "Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi"
Camera Phone Anxiety: Reflecting on Photographic Technologies
Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi, an exhibition currently on display at Gallery M in Castleberry Hill, showcases a collection of nearly 450 small, square photographs by 39 international artists. The images, densely packed into the small gallery...
- Posted June 22, 2011