- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
All posts tagged "Harrison Keys"
Mining the Masters: Austin Eddy and Harrison Keys at Get This Gallery
Seeing Austin Eddy’s solo exhibition “someone to ride the river with” is a bit like watching a schoolyard brawl. Or rather, it would be like witnessing Philip Guston pin Pablo Picasso’s arms behind him while Carroll Dunham...
- Posted June 13, 2014
To Do List
It’s about that time of the summer when things might begin to slow down and become a bit dismal. Why not get a quick pick-me-up at one of this week’s stimulating, never-boring group shows?
- Posted August 7, 2009