- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Greek Revival"
Liza Lou: Let the Light In at SCAD MOA
The exhibitions accompanying the reopening of SCAD MOA feature living artists who have exhibited all over the world to great effect.
- Posted January 13, 2012
The Fate of History: The Old Archives Building Is Under Review
Without news of a preservation campaign, the old Georgia Archives Building was doomed for demolition as soon as the Georgia Building Authority could raise the funds. Since being abandoned for a new $30 million building in Morrow...
- Posted July 22, 2011
Oakland Cemetery in Grant Park
If “graveyard” doesn’t come to mind when you think of places to view art, it certainly may after a visit to Oakland Cemetery. From gravestones and monuments to sculpture and architecture, this Grant Park attraction contains a...
- Posted February 25, 2009