- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Greek Revival"
Liza Lou: Let the Light In at SCAD MOA
The exhibitions accompanying the reopening of SCAD MOA feature living artists who have exhibited all over the world to great effect.
- Posted January 13, 2012
The Fate of History: The Old Archives Building Is Under Review
Without news of a preservation campaign, the old Georgia Archives Building was doomed for demolition as soon as the Georgia Building Authority could raise the funds. Since being abandoned for a new $30 million building in Morrow...
- Posted July 22, 2011
Oakland Cemetery in Grant Park
If “graveyard” doesn’t come to mind when you think of places to view art, it certainly may after a visit to Oakland Cemetery. From gravestones and monuments to sculpture and architecture, this Grant Park attraction contains a...
- Posted February 25, 2009