- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
All posts tagged "Greek Revival"
Liza Lou: Let the Light In at SCAD MOA
The exhibitions accompanying the reopening of SCAD MOA feature living artists who have exhibited all over the world to great effect.
- Posted January 13, 2012
The Fate of History: The Old Archives Building Is Under Review
Without news of a preservation campaign, the old Georgia Archives Building was doomed for demolition as soon as the Georgia Building Authority could raise the funds. Since being abandoned for a new $30 million building in Morrow...
- Posted July 22, 2011
Oakland Cemetery in Grant Park
If “graveyard” doesn’t come to mind when you think of places to view art, it certainly may after a visit to Oakland Cemetery. From gravestones and monuments to sculpture and architecture, this Grant Park attraction contains a...
- Posted February 25, 2009