- Sarah Leflar’s Dark History Paintings, at Good Weather in North Little Rock
- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
All posts tagged "Gallery M"
Camera Phone Anxiety: Reflecting on Photographic Technologies
Hipstographs: Experiments in Hi-Fi Lo-Fi, an exhibition currently on display at Gallery M in Castleberry Hill, showcases a collection of nearly 450 small, square photographs by 39 international artists. The images, densely packed into the small gallery...
- Posted June 22, 2011