- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
All posts tagged "ga"
Our Front Porch: Art Under the Oddest Circumstances
Joey Orr reflects on critical tagging and other interventions that aim to challenge institutionally sanctioned art.
- Posted July 24, 2012
Beat Poet Anne Waldman Discusses Recent Collaborations
Poet-pioneer Anne Waldman recently gave a reading based on collaborations with visual artists and films made with her partner Ed Bowes at ATHICA in downtown Athens on November 4, 2011.
- Posted December 9, 2011
Call for Artists: Upcoming Deadlines for October and Beyond
See below for upcoming grant deadlines, calls for proposals, and residency applications available (but not limited) to artists in Georgia.
- Posted October 1, 2011
The Fate of History: The Old Archives Building Is Under Review
Without news of a preservation campaign, the old Georgia Archives Building was doomed for demolition as soon as the Georgia Building Authority could raise the funds. Since being abandoned for a new $30 million building in Morrow...
- Posted July 22, 2011