- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
All posts tagged "Frank Stella"
Fibers at Madison-Morgan, an Engaging Survey of the Medium
Many pieces at Fibers subtly display social commentary and confront personal and historical pasts.
- Posted September 18, 2012
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Red: The Myth of Rothko and of Painting at Theatrical Outfit
Theatrical Outfit performs Josh Logan's Red, a play about the life and artistic struggles of Abstract Expressionist Mark Rothko.
- Posted February 24, 2012
Ben “Bean” Worley’s SYNTHESIZ Makes It Too Easy To Get This!
After seeing Ben Worley’s (a.k.a. Bean Summer) SYNTHESIZ at Get This! Gallery, I almost decided to simply copy and paste Jerry Saltz’s entire New York Magazine article, “Generation Blank,” as a review. Within the first few seconds...
- Posted November 23, 2011