- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Frank Stella"
Fibers at Madison-Morgan, an Engaging Survey of the Medium
Many pieces at Fibers subtly display social commentary and confront personal and historical pasts.
- Posted September 18, 2012
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Red: The Myth of Rothko and of Painting at Theatrical Outfit
Theatrical Outfit performs Josh Logan's Red, a play about the life and artistic struggles of Abstract Expressionist Mark Rothko.
- Posted February 24, 2012
Ben “Bean” Worley’s SYNTHESIZ Makes It Too Easy To Get This!
After seeing Ben Worley’s (a.k.a. Bean Summer) SYNTHESIZ at Get This! Gallery, I almost decided to simply copy and paste Jerry Saltz’s entire New York Magazine article, “Generation Blank,” as a review. Within the first few seconds...
- Posted November 23, 2011