- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
- The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
- New Director for Georgia’s Columbus Museum
All posts tagged "Frank Stella"
Fibers at Madison-Morgan, an Engaging Survey of the Medium
Many pieces at Fibers subtly display social commentary and confront personal and historical pasts.
- Posted September 18, 2012
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Red: The Myth of Rothko and of Painting at Theatrical Outfit
Theatrical Outfit performs Josh Logan's Red, a play about the life and artistic struggles of Abstract Expressionist Mark Rothko.
- Posted February 24, 2012
Ben “Bean” Worley’s SYNTHESIZ Makes It Too Easy To Get This!
After seeing Ben Worley’s (a.k.a. Bean Summer) SYNTHESIZ at Get This! Gallery, I almost decided to simply copy and paste Jerry Saltz’s entire New York Magazine article, “Generation Blank,” as a review. Within the first few seconds...
- Posted November 23, 2011