- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
- Florida Mining Gallery Giving Atlanta a Try at SBS’s Gallery 180
- Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
- Matthew Gamber’s Photos of Perception at Hagedorn
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Submitting To A Gallery
- Driven to Distraction: Beth Lilly at Whitespace
- Prospect.3: The “Other” Biennial
All posts tagged "Frank Stella"
Fibers at Madison-Morgan, an Engaging Survey of the Medium
Many pieces at Fibers subtly display social commentary and confront personal and historical pasts.
- Posted September 18, 2012
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Red: The Myth of Rothko and of Painting at Theatrical Outfit
Theatrical Outfit performs Josh Logan's Red, a play about the life and artistic struggles of Abstract Expressionist Mark Rothko.
- Posted February 24, 2012
Ben “Bean” Worley’s SYNTHESIZ Makes It Too Easy To Get This!
After seeing Ben Worley’s (a.k.a. Bean Summer) SYNTHESIZ at Get This! Gallery, I almost decided to simply copy and paste Jerry Saltz’s entire New York Magazine article, “Generation Blank,” as a review. Within the first few seconds...
- Posted November 23, 2011