- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
All posts tagged "Frank Hunter"
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010