- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
All posts tagged "Frank Hunter"
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010