- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
All posts tagged "Fahamu Pecou is the shit"
Fahamu Pecou’s Whirl Trade: Hip-hop vanity or vanitas?
With all the buzz I heard about the show, I really wanted to like Fahamu Pecou’s Whirl Trade at Get This! Gallery. His persona is fun and energetic, and he even sells t-shirts in bright colors that...
- Posted December 14, 2009